Susan tagged me for this meme. I've never done one, so I thought I would give it a try. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
So here goes . . .
1. I cannot stand the smell of anything that is super grape, you know like my husbands favorite Welches grape soda or the grape gum my kids love. I honestly get sick! It's almost as bad as fish.
2. I sleep covered up regardless of the temperature and leave on leg out from under the covers.
3. I like everything in the pantry to be lined up and in order, especially pasta sauces and soup cans.
4. My second toe is bigger than my first toe, like you wanted to know that. Sorry... too late.
5. I enjoy sewing but DESPISE cutting out patterns. I pay my kids to do.
6. I have long hair but go crazy if it gets in my face. You know there I am sewing away and then it starts falling down and rubbing my cheeks. UGH, it drives me crazy. I keep it pinned up most of the time to maintain my sanity. It drives my daughter crazy, she thinks long hair needs to be FREEEE and flowing.
Well there you have it... six facts you probably never wanted to know and I never thought I would list on my blog.
I tag these bloggers:
1. While I wait
2. Censible Sawyer
3. Mrs J
4. Keeper of the Home
5. Passionate Homemaking
6. Joy of Frugal Living